Most of you know Caroline Manzo as the head 'matriarch' of the Manzo/Laurita family on Bravo's 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey'. I know her as my Aunt. I asked my Aunt Caroline a series of 20 random questions. Some of them were questions that fans wanted to know, some are just for fun. Take a look! We touch on topics from her favorite designer at the moment, to 'RHONJ' gossip, to her new book arival. There is even mention of the Biebs! Check out what she had to say below. Don't forget to look at the gallery too.
1. On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?
In my brain I'm very organized, I remember appointments, etc. probably 71/2 - 8.
In my physical world, probably a 4 - I do everything too quickly and I can't remember where I put what, when.
2. Do you have any phobias?
YES - Terrified of heights &mice.
3. Besides your children, what would you say has been your greatest accomplishment in life so far?
My marriage - after 28+ years we still like each other, lol
4. What do you think is the key is to a happy marriage?
Mutual respect, giving each other space & encouragement to pursue their dreams & maintain individuality, TRUST, laughter, hugs & kisses.
5. What is the biggest lesson you've learned in your life so far?
Can't change what is, go with the flow and deal with it.
6. What is one thing about Al ( your husband ) that viewers of 'RHONJ' would be surprised to know?
He is constantly singing, LOUD!
7. What advice would you give to get through the holidays with the in-laws?
SMILE and remember it's only a few hours out of your life - it isn't always about you.
8. I know you're a fan of 'GLEE'. Who is your favorite 'GLEE' cast member? ( fictional character and/or real life )
You wan't me to pick?! I can't! - but, in fairness I should disclose that I am friends with Dot Marie Jones - she's good people LOVE HER TO DEATH!
9. Any musicians you can't stop listening to at the moment? Do you have a favorite?
Love my Michael Buble but I have to admit I'm liking Justin Beiber lately, yeah, I said it...
10. How does it make you feel seeing your kids create their own legacies with Cafface and blk. beverages ?
PROUD. They work very hard and for me there's nothing better than watching your kids grow into the men and woman you always hoped they would be.
11. What perfume do you wear?
I don't have a favorite - Al buys all my perfume for me, every Christmas it's a different one. If it makes him happy it makes me happy. I like Bocheron and Cartier "So Pretty".
12. Do you have a favorite designer?
13. Sharon Osbourne or Kelly Osbourne?
Oh, love them both. Sharon because she's a total momma bear and Kelly because she's been through it and came out on top. She should be very proud.
14. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal - Easygoing - Protective
15. How do you handle all the rude people on the Social Networking sites/Blogs?
Take it from where it comes, they can't hurt me with their words. I actually feel bad for some of them. I wonder what makes them so bitter and I feel bad.
16. What is the best/worst thing about RHONJ?
Best thing - Have met some amazing people and have had so many wonderful experiences. Worst thing - Knowing that others have control of "your voice".
17. I saw that you've been doing a lot of volunteer work to help out the victims of 'Hurricane Sandy'. If you could address all of the people that were harshly effected by the storm, What advice would you give them to get through these tough times?
Know that you're not alone and you will get past this. You are stronger than you think and you are in the hearts and prayers of all of us.
18. You have a book coming out soon, Can you tell us a little about it?
It's kind of like the story of me but not quite a memoir. I answer a lot of questions from fans regarding marriage and raising children through experiences I've had. There is also a few recipes thrown in it too.
19. Will we ever see a Manzo cookbook?
Hey, who knows - I never thought I'd be a reality television personality and here I am, so I guess never say never....
20. What is your favorite meal to cook when the whole family comes over?
Macaroni and meatballs!!!!
To pre order your copy of Caroline's book click here.
To follow Caroline on Twitter click here.
To see Lauren Manzo's 20 Questions click here.
To see Chris Manzo's 20 Questions click here.